Another sunny Sunday

So I was cozily sleeping in my crate on Sunday afternoon, when I suddenly heard Mommy shriek and scream in the bedroom. I opened an eye lazily (c'mon woman, let me sleep, will ya?) and slowly cocked my ears. The next thing I saw was Mommy rushing out with a suitcase in her hand and throwing it in the yard and calling someone frantically. I could sense her anxiety and slight fear. Why was she afraid of the suitcase? This was too interesting, so I finally raised my head and started looking at what was going on.
Next thing I know she had grabbed Dad's heaviest shoes and a shovel and was beating the suitcase all over, thwack, thwack, thwack... (Nah, I was too lazy at that point too, to go and investigate). Finally I heard her mention some words like "scorpion... in my suitcase..."

Oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. And I went back to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poppy the Protector

Woof