Woof

They say I am soft... with like really soft fur and so cuddly. I guess I have really good genes. I remember the world gushing over my mom Opal's fur. I must've got some of it. (Oooooh all this petting and loving and fussing over my soft fur and softer ears will go to my head! Now if only there were equivalent amounts of treats doled out to me for every kiss, pet and cuddle I get!) My humans use Johnson's baby shampoo on me... but I am pretty sure it's not that. I am just soft, and pretty, that way...

We went swimming to Redbud yesterday, and we had an amazing time. In the end, after 45 minutes to an hour of swimming and running around the dog park I was E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D! Have been sleeping in for the past couple of days... sometimes I dream of big juicy treats and yelp, sometimes I dream of chasing other doggy friends and my legs start moving furiously even when I am sleeping. And then when I wake up, all the humans are usually laughing loudly at me or clicking my pictures. They must've nothing better to do. And humans are such boring sleepers too!

Except mom who sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night, clutches at Dad's hand wildly muttering something in her sleep... I think she really scared the shit out of him the first time she did that.

Aite, more another day... food time!

Comments

Vikram said…
Scared the shit out of me the first time and every time when its happens :)
Damn! I didn't knw you had Poppy and moreover didn't you you blogged her!

Ok, Poppy has another fan to the huge base :)

Popular posts from this blog

Poppy the Protector